» Successfully restructured AED 86 Mn Working Capital outstandings for an integrated IT services client, across 7 Banks + a factoring company.
» Secured a One Time Settlement for a Steel Trading company which had an outstanding of AED 20 Mn – with 2 UAE banks.
» Secured a One Time Settlement for a Foodstuff Trading Company which had an outstanding of AED 20 Mn – with 2 UAE based banks
» Secured a One Time Settlement for a Sea Food Trading business in UAE which had an outstanding of AED 31 Mn – with an International Bank and 2 UAE based banks
» Successfully restructured AED 53 Mn Working Capital outstandings for a Textile Trader, across 6 Banks (5 UAE based and 1 International)
» Secured a One Time Settlement for an Outsourcing Company which had an outstanding of AED 26 Mn – with a UAE based bank
» Successfully restructured AED 30 Mn Working Capital outstandings, for a Plastics & Polymers trading company which has been present in UAE for more than 50 years, with the International Bank present in UAE for the longest period – Twice Over.
» Arrived at a standstill agreement with 6 lenders for a Value Added IT Service provider - AED 100 Mn. Final restructuring process is on …..
Some Investment Banking MANDATES :
» Secured Private Equity Investment of INR 9 Crores for one of India's top Orthopeadic Surgeons for a boutique Orthopaedic Hospital at Delhi, India
» Secured Investment of AED 5 Mn for a UAE based Gynaecologist, for a boutique clinic at Abu Dhabi
» Secured a USD 5 Mn Structured Trade Finance Line from Hong Kong, for a Textile Trader based out of Dubai, and having businesses at Poland and Rusia
» Sole Advisor to Padma Bhushan winner Dr Ramakant Panda managed Asian Heart Institute Mumbai, in forming an INR 700 Crore Joint Venture with American Oncology Institute (group funded by TPG), for an Oncology Centre at Mumbai, India - 2017
» Sell side advisor to a UAE based manufacturer of plastics, to a Saudi Arabia based Institutional Private Equity Fund – transaction size AED 10 Mn.
1) Secured Private Equity Investment of INR 10 Crores for a Restaurant business in India, to open their outlet at Pune, India. Today the Pune outlet is the largest and among the best restaurants in the city.
2) Sole Sell side advisor to a manufacturing business in the Oil & Gas sector, in an INR 100 Crore sale transaction of equity to an Indian Institutional Private Equity Fund.
Ongoing Mandates :
1) By an Asian airline to raise USD 50 Mn through MTNs.
2) From a USD 7 Bn Mainland Chinese company to raise USD40 Mn through structured notes.
3) From a Hotel Owner at Dubai, to raise AED 60 Mn of Debt
4) From UAE's leading printing business to arrange takeover of AED 32 Mn Term Loan from a bank, and also arrange for AED 20 Mn Working Capital facility